This post has been sponsored by Renew Life®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
2019 is here, the resolutions are flowing, and we’re all ready to make this year our best, right?! Well I’m pretty excited about it, too, but sometimes you just need some instant gratification to keep ya going! So today’s post is 5 things you can start doing today to instantly feel better in 2019! If you’re consistent with these, I promise you’ll be feeling better in no time and ready to tackle those to-do lists and dreams! From the right probiotics to getting a little exercise in each day, little things can add up to BIG success!
5 Easy Ways to Feel Better in 2019
- Taking my Renew Life® Ultimate Flora™ Extra Care Probiotic 30 Billion each day – I’ve felt better, more energized, and lighter after taking the Renew Life Extra Care probiotic. It helps to restore digestive balance and supports immune health. Both of which are so important to me in my journey to a healthier lifestyle! These have 30 billion live probiotic cultures and are free of gluten, dairy and soy. These are great because they can also be picked up at Walmart or ordered online at Walmart.com and very easily fit into your everyday routine.
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water each day – While I’m not the best at doing it every day, I do notice a HUGE difference when I make my water consumption a priority! When I get busy and on the go, a lot of times I’ll forget to drink anything. When I pack my water bottle to drink and fill up throughout the day, I’m way more productive and definitely feel my best!
- Packing snacks – Speaking of packing my water bottle, I also know that the hanger is real. Since I’m on the go a lot, a lot of times I end up going wayyy too long without eating. It’s important to keep some snacks on me to keep my energy up so I can keep gettin’ it done
- Getting in at least 30 minutes of exercise in each day – I majorly fell off the exercise wagon through the holidays, but I know that when I start my mornings with a little “me time” exercise—even if that’s 30 minutes of stretching and yoga—I instantly feel more productive and ready to take on the day than when I just get up and get out the door! It doesn’t have to be in the morning, if the morning isn’t the best time for you, but the mornings work best for me!
- Taking time to do at least one little thing that makes you happy each day – I try to make sure I’m not just doing things for other people and work all day, every day. I try to make sure that I intentionally take time to do one thing that makes me happy each day. Somedays that’s just stopping for a coffee, sometimes that’s a little retail therapy, other times it’s just taking time to read, watch a show or catch up on my favorite blogs for 20 minutes. It changes each day but if I’m intentional in doing one thing for me, it instantly lifts my mood!
Shop The Outfit: