Ok, the Nordstrom sale, I’m sure you’ve all heard of it and some have probably already shopped it. But, since it is a really dang good sale I wanted to be sure and share my favorites along with what and why I’m shopping with you guys! At first it was majorly underwhelming, but I’ve gone through it a few times and my list grows each time! Here are some of my favorites right now. A few staples, some fun colors and quite a few things I know I’ll wear a lot!
Purple Bell Sleeve Top | Black Mules (i got these!) | Polka Dot Jumpsuit | Embroidered Denim Jacket | Pink Teddy Coat ( I kinda love!) | Pink Booties | Taupe Booties | Peep Toe Booties | Suede Moto Jacket | Sunglasses | Pink Pleated Skirt | Suede Skirt | Velvet & Gold Pumps
And in the event you need a little run down on what exactly the Nordstrom sale is and why you should shop, lemme tell ya!
What is it? In case you’ve been living under a rock, Nordstrom does an anniversary sale this time every year and puts brand new fall merchandise on sale! And we’re not talkin’ 15% off sale, it’s up to 40% off! Like a real good deal, kinda discount.
Why should you shop? Is that even a question? IT’S ON SALE! And it’s NEW stuff! And yes, the prices go back up!
What to shop? Basics & staples. There are few real cute trendy pieces but you can get some really good staples and they really are the best bang for your buck anyway!
When can you shop? Early access is happening right now, so only if you have a Nordstrom card can you access the sale. On Thursday though, it’s open to everyone! So if you don’t have a card, shop around now and save your favorites so that as soon as it opens up to everyone you can snag those faves!
What did I buy? I’m already having FOMO about the items I didn’t purchase which after all my hard wok on this post I think I deserve a second order! So here’s my first order along with what I’m going back for!
- Blank NYC Suede Mini Skirt in Spice – $64.90 – I can always use a good fall skirt and I don’t have a suede one. The Wink Wink color sold out in my size before I could order so I went with the spice. (But I’m keeping my eye on the other color too!)
- BP Mules in Black – $49.90 – I know I’ll wear these all fall long and they’re less than $50! No brainer!
- Zella High Waist Leggings in Moto – $49.90 – I’ve been buying workout gear like crazy lately, but I’ve been using it and really needing some new! Trying these out with the moto style in hopes they can double as an athleisure outfit to work some!
- Zella Sports Bra – 2 for $49 – It’s embarrassing how old my sports bras are so I took advantage and ordered these two for $49! That comes out to $24/each which is almost cheaper than you can buy them at Target!
- Blank NYC Faux Leather Jacket – $64.90 – I talked myself out of this one because I have a lot of jackets buuuut I basically wore the elbows out of my last moto style leather jacket. And this is a GREAT price. I’m really picky on the fit/feel of the faux leather, so I’m a little skeptical, but think it might be worth trying!
- Vince Camuto Ankle Booties – $99.90 – I literally wear the soles off my booties every season so an ankle bootie is always necessary purchase every fall for me. I like these because I feel like the cut would be super flattering and they’d easily go with jeans, skirts and dresses!
- Le Specs Aviator Sunglasses – $58.90 – These were a last minute add to cart because they look so cute on Shelby! I’m pretty hard on my sunglasses so we’ll see on if I decide to keep or not, but they’re just so cute!
Things I’m going back for:
- Blush Foil Pleated Midi Skirt – $52.90 – I love this style of midi skirt but I’m not confident it will look good on my body type. Again, may be worth trying because I do love it! How cute dressed down with a knotted up tee or dressed up for holiday parties?!
- Rebecca Minkoff Annette Ankle Boot in Berry Smoothie Suede – $99.90 – Ya’ll these are sold out in the pink in my size and it’s 100% making me want them even more! They’re so perfect!
- Halogen Zip Wool Coat – $129.90 – I don’t need a new winter coat, but this one would be a great one to pick up! And a great price! I love the moto style and the light grey color. Perfect combo of chic and cool.
- Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket – $125.90 – I love this jacket and if they restock it in the dark grey/silver I may just have to scoop it up! It will go with EVERYTHING!
Shop What’s In My Cart:
Things I’ve Bought and Loved in the Past:
- Lysse Faux Leather Leggings – $71.90 – Last year I went into the sale certain I was going to get a nice pair of faux leather leggings and these were the perfect purchase! They’re thick, a nice faux leather and super flattering. I wore them lots (see all my posts here.) They also have a spanx pair on sale that I’ve heard great things about!
- Zella Cropped Leggings – $31.90 – By the time I shopped last year a lot of the Zella was picked over so I just went with the basic crops. You really can’t beat a $30 pair of cropped workout pants!
- Adidas Superstars – I’ve loved my superstars that I picked up from the sale and still wear them all the time. They’re not included in the sale this year but there’s lots of other tennis shoe options! Makes me second guess picking up a pair of tennis shoes this year! (Shop sale tennis shoes here)
**Just a reminder all the links here are affiliate links. If you shop through clicking a link in this post I’ll make a small commission on your purchase. This helps me keep this blog alive and helps me keep you guys informed on all the good sales and good finds! If you want to help a sista out while shopping the sale, be sure to click through on one of my links! I’ll love you forever!**