Happy Fri-yay! I’ve had the best week and I hope you guys have too! I did a fun little instagram survey this week and LOVED hearing back from you guys! Seems like everyones loving the new post topics, would like to see more lifestyle and behind the scenes content, and you’re still loving the outfits and shopping posts. I’m really trying to get back on top of my blogging game and have been brainstorming and working on lots of new fun things to share around here! If you have anything specific you’d like to see more of here, feel free to leave suggestions in the comments!
Today I just wanted to share a little friday happy! Keep you guys updated on some things I’m loving lately, what I’m doing this weekend and things that are inspiring me right now!
- Our new fall arrivals at My Kind of Lovely are SO GOOD. Like, there are too many things I want! A few of my favorites & must haves are…
- This crushed velvet slip dress is my new fav! It’s easy to dress up with a leather jacket and heels or dress down with a tee under or a cardi over and it’s only $34!
- A faux suede moto jacket for $50?! This one is a close knock off of the Blank NYC one everyone has for a fraction of the price. If you’re not quite ready to splurge on the $188 one, this is a perfect $52 version!
- Obsessing over the chenille sweater trend! We have so many good ones at MKL, but this rose colored cardi and this colorblocked turtleneck are my current favorites! But I’m also thinking about scooping up this little cropped mint one and it’s only $32!
- Also loving this new Show Me Your Mumu sweater paired with these adorable $14 pink tassel earrings.
- I rarely shop outside of MKL, but when I do, it’s for the best of the best! Here’s a few other things I’m shopping right now….
- I’m really dying for this Topshop pink coat! It’s so gorg! I don’t really need it, or need another coat, but that color and that style! I can’t deal!
- I’m also wanting to add a pair of white pointy booties to my closet for fun/trendy outfits but definitely don’t want to spend very much on them. I found these from Forever 21 that are under $30 and these mules from the Who What Wear collection at Target that are under $35! I’m thinking about scooping a pair up asap!
- Along with some white shoes I already really want a pair of slides/mules. I’m having a hard time deciding what I want though, so I’ll probably just end up getting a Forever 21 pair. Although I really love this Kate Spade pair! Shop some of my under $50 and under $100 favorites below:
- Lacey’s post on Blogger Tansparancy was SO good. She shared about how hard it is to be yourself while still being transparent online. When you’re going through a hard time it’s hard to share as if you’re not. And I love that Lacey is trying to stay true to her voice and still share the hard stuff!
- Lauren’s post on Tackling Insecurities was amazing. I loved her honesty on her insecurities and how she overcomes them, or tries to overcome them. Because let’s be real, we’ve all got em and they’re basically not going anywhere. We can only do our best to be our best!
- Laura did a review on all the pumpkin things from Trader Joe’s and I seriously can’t wait to try them all out! The Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s and the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins sound like they need to be on my shopping list!
What I’m doing this weekend….
- We get Jared’s little girl this weekend for her fall break so I’m taking a long weekend off work to be with them. We’re so excited to have some fall fun! Pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving and all the fun fall things! Make sure you’re following along on instagram and instastories for more!
- I’m also constantly wearing this denim jacket lately! It’s the perfect oversized denim, with cute embroidery on the back. It’s already oversized but I even sized up for a little extra. Oh, and it’s only $55! Scoop one up here!
- These under $100 black mules are also my favorite shoe purchase so far this fall! I wear there probably 4-5 times a week!