Happy Friday! Time kept getting away from me this week, I can’t believe it’s already Friday! All those scheduling practices that I talked about last week didn’t work out so great this week but that’s ok. There’s always tomorrow right?!
Since I didn’t have much extra time this week for planning, today’s Heart Happy is a lot of internet happenings making me happy this week!
1. I’ve kinda been back on a late night Pinterest kick. I need some winter wardrobe inspiration and it always helps looking back at old Pearls & Twirls posts and of course getting inspiration from others. My Fall/Winter board is definitely helping!
3. Valentine’s Day planning! Monday morning at 8:45 I’m back on the local news station talking about great V-Day gift ideas so if you need to inform someone to tune in for some ideas, *cough cough*, please do! I’ll also have a round up right here Monday morning and will add a link to the clip for those who can’t tune in!
4. Link Love:
- I just loved Hallie’s recap post on a New York Times Study about how to fall in love with anyone. So perfect right around Valentine’s Day and I loved even more that she made it relevant to the blogosphere and her readers. Clever one that corals + cognacs!
- Julia from Gal Meets Glam is perfect and I can’t stop stalking her recent trip to the Caribbean but this post is seriously gorgeous. That dress, that sunset. Perfect.
- One of my favorite blog besties, Shelby, chopped her hair and I’m so obsessed! I also love this pastel colored winter outfit! Need. That. Skirt!
- Josh over at The Kentucky Gent is killing it with his “How to be a Better Blogger” posts! I loved his recent post on Media Kits and it was a great reminder that mine is in serious need of a refresh! If you’re a blogger as well I would definitely suggest checking out his posts!
- Did you hear that Piperlime & Kate Spade Saturday are shutting down? So sad! But that means there are lots of great sales coming up! Keep checking back and make sure you’re following on Facebook and Twitter for sale news!
- One of my local friends just started a healthy cooking blog and I’m so excited to welcome her to the blogosphere! And how cute of a name is The Sassy Tomato? I’m no cook but I’m excited to try out some of her recipes! Ya know, keeping up with that whole living healthy goal!
- If you’re not following P&T on instagram you should! I’m teaming up with a few other bloggers to give away this gorg Rebecca Minkoff bag and today’s the last day to enter!
Happy Friday, loves!