1. Leather accents: I love this J.Crew sweater with the leather pockets. It’s the perfect sweater upgrade to give it a little bit of edge. I can see it worn with all black but also with a bright colored mini and black tights to add some color.
2. A low black bootie: This is a must for me this fall! I wore my brown ankle booties all fall and winter (and even into spring) so it’s just natural I add a black one. I love the subtle cutouts and the low heel on this ASOS pair.
3. Black cary-all bag: Somehow I don’t own a good black bag. I have a small black crossbody but am in desperate need of a black tote. This one is another ASOS find and for less than $50 I just scooped it up!
4. Baseball Caps: Looks like the cap trend isn’t going anywhere and there are some amazing ones out for fall! This J.Crew jeweled version is absolutely beautiful but for a fraction of the price this faux leather one will do.
5. Sparkly Statement Necklace: I love a good statement necklace and all I want this fall are crystal and gold necklaces. No colors, just sparkles! I love that J.Crew made a cheaper version of this beauty. Another fall must-have!
6. Brown Leather Jacket: Along with my brown booties, I wore my black leather jacket all season long, so naturally this brown faux leather jacket would be happy to join my collection.
Love that burgundy faux leather hat! I love the J.Crew one too — but for $10, I think I’ll be swinging by JcPenney!
grey et al
Comments are closed.