The girl talk series will be back next week and I can’t wait to share some new inspiring girls with you guys! Until then, and on days I don’t post Monday Girl Talks, I want to always share something motivational and inspirational on Mondays! Mondays can be hard so I want every moment on Mondays that you spend here to be encouraging, uplifting and motivate you to have a great Monday and a great week! Mondays set the tone for your week and I believe they are so important! So today we’re talking 5 ways to have a great week!
5 Ways To Have a Good Week:
- Do Something Today That Makes You Happy! Mondays can be a little bit of a drag but I firmly believe that taking a few moments to do something that truly makes you happy on a Monday can give your week a little boost! Whether that’s a little online shopping, working out, coffee with a friend or watching your favorite show before bed. Just one little thing that makes you happy or brings you joy can totally make your week a little happier!
- Plan – Every Sunday evening or Monday morning I try to take time to plan out my week. That way I know all the places I need to be, all the appointments I need to get to and how in the world I’m fitting it all in. This week I’m really planning to get back on my workout routine, so planning when that will fit into my days will be crucial!
- Schedule Time for Yourself – When you’re busy it’s really easy to put things for yourself last, but try to schedule at least one or two things for yourself this week. Just a little quiet time for yourself can help you feel relaxed, refreshed and ready for anything the week throws at you.
- Wake Up Earlier – When I can stay on my schedule, I feel much more productive and much less stressed. So I’m really working on getting up earlier and hitting snooze less. I know at the end of the day, I’ll feed much better!
- SMILE – I’m pretty certain when you smile more, others smile more back at you in turn making everyone happier! Even when it’s hard, put on a smile and you’ll instantly feel better!
I hope your Monday and your week is off to a wonderful start! If you do any of these these today or this week, I’d love to hear about it!
Shop The Outfit:
Top: Show Me Your Mumu via My Kind of Lovely | Cardigan: Show Me Your Mumu via My Kind of Lovely | Jeans: Similar here & here | Hat: Yellow 108