We all love our tee shirts but hate that we can’t basically live in them, am I right? Well in the getting dressed department there’s no reason we can’t have our cake and eat it too! I’ve rounded up 5 easy ways to dress up your favorite tee shirt (watch my news segment here)! Graphic tees, basic tees, V-necks, band tees, oversized tunics, whatever your flavor of tee shirt is, use one of these 5 tips to dress it up and feel like you’re not wearing that old tee again!
1. Statement necklace – A statement necklace is the quickest and easiest way to dress up a basic top. It instantly adds a little pop of glam!
2. Faux Fur – Faux fur is everywhere for fall and there are lots of great ways to incorporate fur into your outfits. Keeping your top basic is a great way to show off your fur vest or snood!
3. Vests – a vest is one of my favorite layering pieces and you can always keep your bottom layer simple with a long sleeve tee.
4. Leather – a leather jacket or faux leather leggings are the perfect way to dress up a basic top buy giving it a little edge. You could keep everything black for a look that’s chic and edgy.
5. Scarves – I love to let my scarves do the talking so I try to keep my top to a solid basic color that coordinates with the scarf. And I’m definitely a “go big or go home” girl on the scarves! The bigger the better!