I just wanted to pop in today for a short and sweet hello with the easiest 4th of July outfit around! I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July! Enjoy your time off and I hope you get to spend it relaxing, having a little fun in the sun, watching fireworks or whatever floats your boat today! Regardless of all the crazy things happening in our world and in our country these days, I’ll always be thankful for this place we call home.
I know there are a ton of sales happening right now but we’re having an awesome sale over at My Kind of Lovely! An extra 40% off ALL SALE! You can get some awesome deals this week! The good stuff’s going fast though so definitely check it out before it’s all gone! A few of my favorite things I’ve been wearing/using all summer are..
Shop My My Kind of Lovely Sale Picks:
- Ban.do Travel clutch – ONLY $9.60!
- Easy Going Beaded Earrings in Yellow – ONLY $7.20! seen here!
- Lemon Lunch Tote – $10.80
- Ban.do Grapefruit Cooler Bag – $19.20 | seen here!
- Piece of Sunshine Set – $25.92 (I wear the shorts all the time!) |also seen here & here
- Jumpin’ for Spring – $18.48
- No Bad Days Sweatshirt – $32.64 |seen here!
- Packed Party Thriving & Diving Towel – $22.80
Shop My 4th of July Outfit:
Tee: My Kind of Lovely | Shorts: Topshop (on sale!) | Shoes: Adidas (can’t recommend the all white ones enough!) | Scrunchie: My Kind of Lovely